Scott Lehman, MA, PMP & Six Sigma Black Belt
Scott Lehman, MA, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt is the CEO of CardioRad Partners in Beverly Hills, CA. He is a successful healthcare CEO with record revenue growth along with a negotiated equity transaction with a UCLA physician diagnostics company. Since 2009 CardioRad Partners has provided comprehensive outreach imaging, remote consults and operations-oriented strategic healthcare consulting to a broad range of healthcare providers throughout the United States.
Scott Lehman is a cogent leader who has been highlighted by his ability to guide CardioRad to clinical breakthroughs, record revenue growth and a private equity transaction. He has negotiated 35 early adopter contracts worth over $3M across multiple clinical markets, generated an additional $1M revenue pipeline and achieved a 967% rise in price per share along with a fivefold market cap increase.
Scott has also led over 150 clinical implementation projects across cardiology, radiology, telemedicine, clinical trials, Lean Healthcare and organ recovery. Scott has led clinical breakthroughs, including recent cardiovascular service line implementations for Nebraska Organ Recovery System (NORS), Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency (LOPA), Sierra/Tennessee Donor Services (DCIDS) and Gift of Life Michigan that trained coordinators to perform echocardiograms (ECHOs) — resulting in decreased case times by 88%, maximized organ yield, a record 96 new forecasted donor hearts with 96 saved lives and $3.6M in annual organ acquisition revenue.
As a marketing expert he has planned and implemented new products through launch to go-to-market strategies, to marcom for point-of-care, as well as clinical trials and organ recovery cardiovascular service lines.
A leader in the cardiovascular community, Scott Lehman is a passionate and respectful pundit who offers knowledge, expertise, and an unparalleled drive to his company and those who work within it. Through his efforts, he has profoundly made an impact that has saved lives.
▼ Scroll down to learn more. ▼
More on Scott Lehman
- Certification: Project Management (PMP), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL, Microsoft Project 2010, SharePoint 2010, Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage, Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
- M.A., Advertising/Strategic Communication (GPA-3.43), University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- B.S., Psychology, cum laude (GPA-3.49), Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Research Fellow, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Honors: President’s Club, Scholarship Athlete, Academic Honor Roll
- CEO – CardioRad Partners, Beverly Hills, CA (2009-Present): A cloud-based professional medical corporation consisting of cardiologists from the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute, UCLA & leading regional institutions. Grew contracted revenue to over $3M with $1M revenue pipeline & successfully formed strategic partnership with UCLA physician diagnostics co. Achieved 967% rise in price per share to 273 week high with fivefold market cap increase to $8.07M. Increased annual echocardiogram (ECHO) reading revenue by 1560%. Established new market breakthrough with revenue model & profitable line of service in organ recovery/transplant. Continuing to bringing our services to market while improving clinical care.
- Regional Sales Manager – StatRad, LLC, San Diego, CA (2007-2009): A provider of teleradiology/software services. Achieved 187% growth in new sales revenue licensing agreements with hospitals/radiology groups in California, Nevada, Ohio & Oregon.
- Co-Founder & Partner – Vassant, LLC, San Diego, CA (2001-2007): Healthcare IT clinical imaging/workflow distributorship for cardiology, radiology & clinical trials. Partners included executive leadership from CardioNow/BioClinica, CEMAX/ICON, Emageon, InsiteOne & Koning Corp. Consulting engagements included hospitals/medical groups. Achieved $10.5M in new business with double digit year-over-year revenue growth.
- Account Manager/Life Sciences – Biovia/Accelrys Software Inc., San Diego, CA (1999-2001): A Versant Ventures-backed $90M supplier of Scientific Business Intelligence software for drug discovery/development & product design. Responsible for $1.7M quota from West Coast pharma/biotech. Achieved President’s Club with 136% of quota & 61% year-over-year total sales increase.
Scott’s professional skills include healthcare consulting, Lean Healthcare, new business development, project management, process improvement, cardiology, organ recovery, Organ Procurement Organization (OPO), transplant, radiology, rural health, telemedicine, telehealth, healthcare information, healthcare, medical devices, hospitals, medical imaging, clinical research, clinical trials, leadership, sales management, medicine, informatics, healthcare management, healthcare industry, biotechnology, strategic planning, internal medicine, digital imaging, EHR, capital equipment, EMR, ultrasound, sales operations, product launch, hardware diagnostics, medical education, CRM, neurology, enterprise, software, life sciences, physician relations, CRO, and managed care.